Fancy Forest Top: Yippee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fancy Forest Top: Yippee

Fantastic! That was a boatload of work so give yourself a pat on the back for not only sticking with it but a fine execution.
    Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

This is a fabulous quilt!!! Congratulations on completing this. I know how much cutting there is in just one of these blocks. Great Job!!!!
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Dianna, this is absolutely Gorgeous !!!
        Very nice job ....beautiful colors too.
        This one done with grate attention and determination.

How long did it take to plan it out, choosing colors and all ???

It's fantastic.

....Bee
        The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
        ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

Congratulations! Your quilt top looks amazing, I am working on two fancy forest quilts for my nieces as a Christmas gift! I changed the colors of the pattern and decided to make every animal in the same fabric so I get 8 or 16 similar blocks. It was too complicated to chose all the different fabrics and I have to make two different versions because I want every girl get her own quilt and they are 7 and 9 and grey for the background is not an option

This week I started the Ally Owl block and finished the first 16 eye units yesterday, for me this pattern is really challenging I started to square every corner up after sewing the diagonal seems, now my blocks look better, but I am still missing some points...here's a picture of one of my bunnie blocks...

You did a wonderful job, your quilt top looks just perfect!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Auntie Uli; July 1, 2016, 01:58 PM.
          Find me on Instagram @auntie_uli

Comment

This is so beautiful, love the layout and fabric. Makes me smile. Thanks for sharing.
            Gary,

"No regrets, only learning opportunities."

Comment

Working...
            X