X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bopeep
    replied
    Re: B'DAY BEARS(pic)

Thanks again everyone.....Patti...you are welcome....you will do great...be sure to show us pictures...Please..
    bopeep

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

Bo peep...thanks for sharing the pattern number. I just have to make one of these because there are so many good fleece choices out there! Hope I do as good as you did!
    Thanks again -patti

Leave a comment:

• sconed1
    replied

Your bears are so bright & colorful! And to match their snuggies from Christmas too....what a neat idea. Your grandkids are gonna love em! You did a great job on them. Thanks fro sharing!

Leave a comment:

• bopeep
    replied

Thanks you so much Everyone.
    It Does feel so good to be so far ahead...that doesn't happen very often.
    They are made out of fleece.....I made everyone snuggies for Christmas and had enough left over to make the bears...so they will match thier snuggie.
    I use Simplicity # 5247.....
    bopeep

Leave a comment:

• niki
    replied

Your bears are so cute! They look soft and cuddly. Great job.
    Niki

Leave a comment:

• novice quilter
    replied

I love the bears. They are so bright and colorful. Oh, doesn't it feel nice to be ahead. I haven't had that feeling often, but once in a while I get to know that feeling.

Leave a comment:

• horse_rescue
    replied

They are so adorable. You did a wonderful job on all of them.

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

Ah...they are adorable! Made from fleece? Your Grands are lucky ducks! I would love to make one for my DGD for her birthday in July. Do you use a certain pattern?

Leave a comment:

• bopeep
    replied

Thanks, Trish......these are made from what was left from the snuggies I made them for Christmas.......but I will probably make something to go with them.
    bopeep

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

Those bears are adorable! I love them! Since you have so much time to wait until you give it to them, maybe you can make a quilt to go along with them.

Hugs,
    quilting trish

Leave a comment:

• bopeep
    started a topic B'DAY BEARS(pic)

B'DAY BEARS(pic)

Okay I know these are not quilts....but I make bears......these are for the Grands for thier b'days.......for once in my life I am ahead......the first b'day is March 27 ..the last is December 26.....the hard part will be waiting until their b'day to give them thier bear.....thanks for looking....
    bopeep
Working...
X