X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amartin24
    replied
    Re: Izzy's First Project

That's awesome Izzy! So great that you two can share something you love doing!

Leave a comment:

• laura44
    replied

Tell her great job! So nice you can share your gifts with her.

Leave a comment:

• cv quilter
    replied

Sylvia, you are very wise. Let the relationship develop naturally. You have incredible instincts. Can't wait to see Izzy and your next project.

Leave a comment:

• gshannon1008
    replied

Awesome work Izzy!

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

Love it...looks like she is wanting to follow in Grandma's footsteps. She has a great teacher to show her the ropes.

Leave a comment:

• Sylvia H
    replied

Originally posted by grammaterry View Post
    It looks to me like its time to drop the step and just be the grandma. .....
    There are "considerations" with other people in Izzy's life. I don't want to step on anyone's toes or cause any worry for Izzy herself. Right now, I only use the term step-grandmother on this forum. (I'm still "Debra's mother" for lack of a better title.) Our relationship is developing - and I hope that some day I will be 'grandma'. We definitely came closer to that this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• cv quilter
    replied

Great job, Izzy. Your bag is adorable~ Great job, Grandma..having a fun day with Izzy and passing your love for sewing/quilting on to her.

Leave a comment:

• jjkaiser
    replied

Awww that is such a cute bag, tell her congratulations! I love the proud and happy look on her face. Btw when I tapped on your photo make it full screen it popped right side up. Grandma you are an awesome teacher

Leave a comment:

• seaturtle
    replied

What a wonderful experience for both of you! Great first project and I can't wait to see the double slice. Have fun!

Leave a comment:

• Kgrammiecaz
    replied

Awesome work. She will love making a quilt. Cheers for the next generation keeping this wonderful craft alive.

Leave a comment:

• Midge
    replied

How sweet you can make happy memories for both of you. She is adorable and looks very proud of her creation. Great work!

Leave a comment:

• rebeccas-sewing
    replied

She is cute as a button. I love the way she's peering through the handle. Looks like you're getting her off to a good start, Sylvia.

Leave a comment:

• tsladaritz
    replied

That is so great you are doing this with her. Kids often have no fear of mistakes and just jump in head first.

Leave a comment:

• Iris Girl
    replied

What a cutie pie! Looks like she done a great job and the 2 of you had a wonderful time. Looking forward to her next project.

Leave a comment:

• DeniseSm
    replied

Izzy is a real protege. Go Izzy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X