Izzy's First Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Izzy's First Project

What a wonderful experience for both of you! Great first project and I can't wait to see the double slice. Have fun!
    Cindy

Comment

Awww that is such a cute bag, tell her congratulations! I love the proud and happy look on her face. Btw when I tapped on your photo make it full screen it popped right side up. Grandma you are an awesome teacher

Comment

Great job, Izzy. Your bag is adorable~ Great job, Grandma..having a fun day with Izzy and passing your love for sewing/quilting on to her.
        A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Originally posted by grammaterry View Post
          It looks to me like its time to drop the step and just be the grandma. .....
          There are "considerations" with other people in Izzy's life. I don't want to step on anyone's toes or cause any worry for Izzy herself. Right now, I only use the term step-grandmother on this forum. (I'm still "Debra's mother" for lack of a better title.) Our relationship is developing - and I hope that some day I will be 'grandma'. We definitely came closer to that this weekend.
          If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

Love it...looks like she is wanting to follow in Grandma's footsteps. She has a great teacher to show her the ropes.
            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
            sigpic

Comment

Awesome work Izzy!

Comment

Sylvia, you are very wise. Let the relationship develop naturally. You have incredible instincts. Can't wait to see Izzy and your next project.
                A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Tell her great job! So nice you can share your gifts with her.

Comment

That's awesome Izzy! So great that you two can share something you love doing!
                    I am Sew Blessed!
                    Alina

Comment

Working...
                    X