Cute Minion Quilt for Impoverished Child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cute Minion Quilt for Impoverished Child

Isn't this quilt adorable? Thank you Angela J for making and donating this fun and cheerful quilt. It is sure to bring smiles to a child. This quilt will be given to a child living in poverty.

When I was taking pictures of it a friend of ours saw it and he thought it was happy and perfect for a child. It brings smiles to everyone.
    Attached Files

Re: Cute Minion Quilt for Impoverished Child

That's adorable. It's impossible not to smile whenever I see a minion. I have a minion ringtone on my phone.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Absolutely perfect quilt!! Any child would love to have it...great job Angela!
      Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

I love this one, even though I think minions are more ugly than cute! Nice to see an orange quilt for a change. Why don't more people use that color

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
          I love this one, even though I think minions are more ugly than cute! Nice to see an orange quilt for a change. Why don't more people use that color
          I love orange too, especially in a child's quilt.

Comment

Originally posted by sewbizzy View Post
            Absolutely perfect quilt!! Any child would love to have it...great job Angela!
            She sure did a great job on this quilt. I love the straight line quilting she did.

Comment

Working...
            X