KITCHEN-AID MIXER COVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KITCHEN-AID MIXER COVER

or is it? It also fits my sewing machine. But I promised it as a birthday present for a niece.SHARON'S MIXER COVER 1.jpg SHARON'S MIXER COVER 2.jpg
    sigpic

Re: KITCHEN-AID MIXER COVER

Multi-purpose cover, how cool! I have a plain cover for my Kitchen-Aid but I'm checking Walmart for a fancy one to cover my machine.
    :icon_happy:

sigpic

Comment

super easy to make, only 2 pattern pieces. look on google
      sigpic

Comment

Cute fabrics!

I need to make one for my printer. I have geckos and when I print, a tail comes out or pee spots. I know gross. lol
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Hmm, I should make one for mine, and a matching one for my big food processor.

Comment

Very pretty, love the fabrics you used. This is on my to do list for this year - hmmmm - at the rate I'm going, though, it might not get done until next year.
            If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvia H View Post
              Very pretty, love the fabrics you used. This is on my to do list for this year - hmmmm - at the rate I'm going, though, it might not get done until next year.
              Yep, I have in mind to make a cover for a mixer, food processor, blender and waffle iron. They are in a pantry and it would look cheerful to have covers on them plus keep them clean. I have the fabric, now time and inspiration........

Comment

Working...
              X