Finished Quilt Top with an Oops!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finished Quilt Top with an Oops!

I was once told that no quilt is perfect and that there has to be a mistake in it somewhere. I have had many oops moments. Beautiful quilt by the way.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

It took awhile for me to locate the oops. Looks like an intended design uniqueness to me. Nothing is perfect as we are not perfect. Beautiful quilt.
      sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
      Time spent with cats is never wasted.
      Sigmund Freud

Comment

If it's that hard to find, no one will ever notice. It's a wonderful quilt!!
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

It's a lovely quilt. It took a long time for me to find your ooops. It's funny how we don't see our ooopses until we take a picture. I guess we work so close to our work that it doesn't stand out to us. There are no perfect quilts and this is part of their charm.

Comment

I had to really look to find the oops. It will never be noticed if it's not pointed out. Lovely quilt.

Comment

I would not have noticed your small oops, if you hadn't pointed it out. As my Mom always said, "Blind man be glad to see it"!
              I am Sew Blessed!
              Alina

Comment

It took me a LONG time but I finally found it. I don't think anyone will notice if you don't tell them LOL Or you could just tell them like any marriage they all have kinks and you are hoping that like the quilt they too will only have one small one :-)
                https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

That's a cute oops! It really does look good because the HST is a light color, I imagine it would be more of a %&*@ if it had been a black and white one. Love the fabrics you chose for this beautiful quilt.

Comment

Beautiful quilt. I can see only the "love" put into this quilt. Great job.

Comment

What a beautiful gift! The "oops" ... I couldn't find it until it was pointed out where it was. Love it!

Comment

I stared so hard at your quilt trying to find the oops and could not do it until you pointed it out. They won't notice it either. Great quilt by the way. Love the different blocks.

Comment

I couldn't find the "oops" until I read where it was. When I saw it, it made me smile! The quilt is perfect just the way it is. I'm sure it will be well loved.
                          Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

That's a beautiful quilt and I wouldn't have noticed the bit of creativeness if you hadn't mentioned it. I had to search hard! Love the quilt and the colors. Well done!

Comment

I found the oops. I would leave it too. If it bothers someone don't worry. I like the quilt.
                              sigpic my goal is to be as good a person as my dogs already think I am

Comment

Beautiful quilt!! Oops and all.
                                sigpicAnita G.

Comment

Working...
                                X