PURR donation quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PURR donation quilt

This is a lap quilt I did for our local PURR shelter. They will be selling tickets all summer at their booth at a local farmers market. I hope it brings them some money! It's done in blue and whites using an embroidery design called stylish cats. I loved the border fabric I found. It has kittens chasing butterflies :-)

Also I've had to practice doing feathers on my quilting frame so I've used up some stash (mostly pinks since I had a lot) and played with blocks then started practice practice practice. I completed 9 cat mats. Unfortunately I ran them down to the shelter yesterday and forgot to take pictures; they were about 21x28 for their cat cages that they bring to pet centers on adoption days. Thought it would cheer things up. Next I'm going to work on the "greens" stash so they can use pinks for the girls and greens for the boys. I still need tons of practice to get those darn feathers right and the cats don't care if they are not perfect LOL

purrcatquilt.jpgpurrquiltclose.jpg
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Re: PURR donation quilt

You are so kind to make this wonderful quilt for them!

Jeannette

Comment

Nice work!

Comment

Beautiful! I hope this brings in a lot of money.
        :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Totally cute!
          sigpicAnita G.

Comment

The cats and dogs don't care about your quilting, but I bet people would be amazed at it anyway. Remember, those of us who try are doing a better job than those who don't try. Be proud of any effort you put forth.
            Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
            Terry

Comment

Working...
            X