Baby quilt with Prairie Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby quilt with Prairie Points

I saw this pattern on the Internet and saved the picture to use as a pattern. It was very easy to make and it gave me a chance to try Prairie Points. I love how it turned out. Great project for a quick break from the 365 blocks. Thanks for looking.image.jpg
    Cindy

Re: Baby quilt with Prairie Points

Sooo cute! I love it

Comment

That is cute.

Comment

Adorable. What a fantastic baby quilt.
        Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

Such & cute & colorful quilt. I haven't attempted prairie points yet.

Comment

That is so adorable!

Comment

That is so sweet! Do you have a link for it?
              "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Love it. I have never done PP's except for on the border...I like this.
                Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                sigpic

Comment

Really pretty quilt...I would like to try it, too...thanks for sharing!
                  Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                    That is so sweet! Do you have a link for it?
                    Hula moon, I'm sorry - I just saved a picture to my computer when I saw it. I did a quick search to see if I could find it again and it doesn't show up in google images, pinterest, or the first 20 pages of Craftsy! I found it when I was first starting to quilt and I didn't know enough to save the link.

The quilt is made from charms, so there are only 5 groups of 4-patches and the rest are HST's. Each corner has a charm in it and the border is charms cut in half. To make the PP, I folded the charm in half and then folded down the corners to the center. Then I added the white border, maybe 4". Let me know if any of that doesn't make sense. It went together very quickly. It really is a quilt in a day pattern.
                    Cindy

Comment

SEW darned cute! This is totally adorable. I love prairie points. Wonderful job!
                      A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Originally posted by seaturtle View Post
                        Hula moon, I'm sorry - I just saved a picture to my computer when I saw it. I did a quick search to see if I could find it again and it doesn't show up in google images, pinterest, or the first 20 pages of Craftsy! I found it when I was first starting to quilt and I didn't know enough to save the link.

The quilt is made from charms, so there are only 5 groups of 4-patches and the rest are HST's. Each corner has a charm in it and the border is charms cut in half. To make the PP, I folded the charm in half and then folded down the corners to the center. Then I added the white border, maybe 4". Let me know if any of that doesn't make sense. It went together very quickly. It really is a quilt in a day pattern.
                        Perfect sense, thank you! I actually have that charm pack. That's why it caught my eye too. I cut orange peels with it already. lol I'll find something in my stash!
                        "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

So pretty, love the PP's

Comment

That's a wonderful little quilt and the perfect way to try prairie points. I prefer them on the interior of a quilt rather than in the binding area.
                            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

What a happy and cute quilt.

Comment

Working...
                              X