Christmas Projects Done!:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christmas Projects Done!

I am so in love with your house quilt and pillow!! You have some very beautiful items there.

Those same people who looked but didn't buy will probably hit the Dollar Store and spend more on junk made overseas that will be thrown out before the first of the year . . . and they will think they found a bargain.

Your work is beautiful!
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

They're all so different but equally gorgeous. I particularly love the lap quilt with the houses - so adorable x
      Quilting through the dull times
      northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
        I am so in love with your house quilt and pillow!! You have some very beautiful items there.

Those same people who looked but didn't buy will probably hit the Dollar Store and spend more on junk made overseas that will be thrown out before the first of the year . . . and they will think they found a bargain.

Your work is beautiful!
        I made the house quilt in a class.....well four of them anyway. A lot of little pieces in those! I signed up because I just loved those fabrics and little houses

Thanks for the compliments....makes it hurt less! LOL.
        To quilt or not to quilt?.....what a ridiculous question!
        Check out all things quilty at my blog here: http://www.sassyquilter.com

Comment

I think it is so frustrating to put all the time and effort into making your wonderful items for them not to sell. I agree--go online and sell them. People all over are looking for neat and wonderful items to give for christmas gifts. Good luck!
          I am such a material girl!!!!!:icon_wave: Nena

Comment

These are are lovely , you are both very gifted quilters!
            TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

I wouldn't take it personally. Times are tough these days and people are tighten their belts alot more. Your work is beautiful and sometimes people just don't know what effort and care is put into them. My sister is a beginning soaper and is using Etsy too. Give it a try.
              It's all about the journey ...not the destination.......:D
              So.....Quilt it down.........:icon_wave:

Comment

Thanks! Have sold some to friends and family so not a complete loss!
                To quilt or not to quilt?.....what a ridiculous question!
                Check out all things quilty at my blog here: http://www.sassyquilter.com

Comment

all of your creations were just beautiful.....etsy may be the place for you.
                  Pam

visit my blog for cards and quilting pictures
                  http://www.mugsycreates.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                  X