Trip Around The World Quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trip Around The World Quilt

Hi everyone, I've never posted pictures of any of my completed quilts so I'll give it a try now. Hope you enjoy looking at my very first quilt "Trip Around the World". I enjoyed putting this together and have plans on making another one. After my other 3 quilts are finished,

Trip Around The World.jpg
    sigpicLinda :icon_wave:

Re: Trip Around The World Quilt

looks fab!
    Blog
    http://divinedaisydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Looks great! I alway's wondered how to start one of these. From the middle?
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
        Looks great! I alway's wondered how to start one of these. From the middle?
        I was wondering the same thing! I really like the colors in this quilt - you did a great job!

Comment

Very nice! Like the colors, too.

Comment

A great job and a beautiful quilt with very bright colors, the trip around the world is one of the paterns ones I likes when I started with patchwork, made a quilt for me and after several baby gift, how to do that I teach my teacher was painted in a grid with colors to see the size needed and then go putting the squares in the pattern, I hope you understand, here some baby quilts I madeColcha bebe.jpgcolcha bebe...jpgcolcha bebe.-.jpg

Comment

Your quilt is beautiful! The trip around the world has always been one of my favorite quilt patterns.Where did you find the pattern?
              :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

I am also curious where did you find the pattern? Did you use charm packs or cut your on ? I love the colors in your quilt. I am going to put this on my list of must makes.

Comment

Pretty quilt!
                  sigpicAnita G.

Comment

In Quiltville is a tutorial trip around the world, it does as a Bargello, but it seems difficult

Comment

Ready for 4th of July picnic!!!
                      Beautiful!
                      Preeti
                      http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Stunning. I love the color lay out

Comment

Wonderful bright and cheerful quilt! Trip Around The World was the pattern I learned when I first began quilting, used it for baby quilts and a twin size too. Jenny may have a new approach to make it but the pattern I was taught used about 7 different fabrics sewn into Sets A and B. Boy was it a challenge for me to get the quilts together at I didn't have a 1/4 inch foot and some of my 2 1/2" strips were cut too small. Wish I still had some photos to show.
                          Last edited by MayinJerset; April 25th, 2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Fantastic job!

Comment

Originally posted by stationarymom View Post
                              Your quilt is beautiful! The trip around the world has always been one of my favorite quilt patterns.Where did you find the pattern?
                              I got this written pattern from a quilt shop that is no longer in business. I'm wondering how I could send you a copy. It is so easy to make and takes very little fabric. However, I made the lap size.
                              sigpicLinda :icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
                              X