QOV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: QOV

I love how your quilt turned out. Great job!
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Simply gorgeous. You did a wonderful job!
      Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

You did a wonderful job.... Whoever gets this beautiful quikt will love it...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Thanks everyone, this will be going to our Sons neighbor who is a Veteran in his 80's. My sister in law and myself presented 2 on Saturday and I have 3 more to do for some Veteran friends for her and have 4 others made and ready to present to some Veterans in my family. I am so glad that I got involved in the Quilts of Valor Foundation, it is such a worthwhile cause and gives me such pleasure in making and presenting them.

Comment

I love this. It is such a good organization and I know that the person presented with this will be honored.
            sigpic my goal is to be as good a person as my dogs already think I am

Comment

I love the stars and banners! You are amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda mac View Post
                Thanks everyone, this will be going to our Sons neighbor who is a Veteran in his 80's. My sister in law and myself presented 2 on Saturday and I have 3 more to do for some Veteran friends for her and have 4 others made and ready to present to some Veterans in my family. I am so glad that I got involved in the Quilts of Valor Foundation, it is such a worthwhile cause and gives me such pleasure in making and presenting them.
                Linda, Please make sure you report the award on the QOV website. It's amazing that 135,000+ quilts have been awarded through the program. We appreciate all the volunteers who have made this possible.
                Kathy Crofoot
                http://kathyscache.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                X