Clamshells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clamshells

Your quilt is beautiful. I do the same thing, but even worse, I point out the mistakes to others.

Comment

This is so beautiful and puffy and cozy looking! Give me this quilt with a good book and cup of hot cocoa any day!

Comment

Originally posted by BethB View Post
        Your quilt is beautiful. I do the same thing, but even worse, I point out the mistakes to others.
        I have an acquaintance who grew up in a really judgmental family. Basically she had mean parents. But she internalized it. When I showed her a lovely afghan my cousin had crocheted the first thing she said was, "There's a mistake". I had never noticed it, myself. Later she would keep asking to see the quilt I was sewing. No way was I going to show her! I told her that I don't show my quilts. Which is true, so far. But I would show certain people in my family.

Comment

That is gorgeous! I can't see your quilting. Remember, we are our worst critic.

Comment

I just picked up a sign for my quilting room - "Only God is perfect, our quilts don't have to be"
            God Bless you on your spinal fusion recovery. I've had two back surgeries myself. If it herniates one more time, I'll be having spinal fusion.
            I think your clamshell quilt is beautiful. My Mom always said, "Blind man be glad to see it".
            I am Sew Blessed!
            Alina

Comment

Working...
            X