365 progress report!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

365 progress report!

Many of us are still doing the 365 challenge, one and a half months in! If you want to join us, head on over to the 365 Challenge group! So many beautiful blocks in there, in different colourways.

I've been away on holidays for a week and had a busy week before leaving so I had all of the February blocks to finish when I came home (late friday night). After only hand sewing and crocheting for a week (and not that much of that either), I set to it with gusto! I can tell you though, making tiny HSTs and hour glasses got old really fast lol. If I don't have to square up another hour glass for couple of days they might seem fun again. Maybe. I can't believe I made a baby quilt solely of hour glass blocks a couple of years ago! Granted they weren't this tiny but still...

Here are my February blocks (except todays one):

12718360_10153272396090741_963827515181247447_n.jpg

Each block is still only 3.5". Fiddly, fiddly... Thanks for looking and for any comments!
    ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Re: 365 progress report!

Such tiny blocks! You've done a wonderful job with them... I can't even imagine making such little blocks!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Too fiddly for me but yours is beautiful.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

You are amazing! Klasien is also doing the 365 challenge and is still going strong on her project! Hang in there, I can't wait to see the outcome!

Comment

You should get a ribbon or medal.
          Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

I did the first 30 days and decided it was keeping me from other projects I would rather be doing. I'm not sure what to do with my 31 blocks already done. At least it was all scraps so cost me nothing. Im sure those who finish will have beautiful quilts!

Comment

I'm keeping a copy of the block directions. I'm so tempted, but have so much to get done before I start something else.
              Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
              ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Love all of your blocks! Heck what a challenge, it can't be easy completing a block a day. You get an "A" for effort and so does everyone in this group! I am afraid I would fall so far behind I would flunk out.

Comment

I was up to date until Jan 29th and then things got in my way. I cut out my blocks today to catch up, all 19 of them. I'm anxious to get going again. I'm doing mine in blues.

Comment

I would make a complete disaster of such tiny blocks. I'm having a hard time keeping larger blocks square. You all deserve a medal for doing this challenge.

Comment

I am doing Farmer's Wife, thought they were fiddly enough at 6 1/2 inches. Well done! those pieces must be so tiny!!!

Comment

I did the Farmers Wife, but these aren't nearly as little as your blocks. Well done! (still have to make a few blocks and make it a quilt, UFO..)

Comment

image.jpg

These are mine so far. I have some catching up to do.

Comment

You've done an excellent job, Anna.
                            Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

These are not in order. My sister looked at the blocks and mixed them up. I alternate between enjoying the process to cursing the day I started. I will try to hang in and finish if I can.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X