X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• niki
    replied
    Re: Table runner & wallhanging projects

You did a very nice job. I have never used thangles, might have to give them a try.
    Niki

Leave a comment:

• bopeep
    replied

BEAUTIFUL...BEAUTIFUL...
    I Love the red one.....I know it would love good on my table...my table looks like yours....LOL
    bopeep

Leave a comment:

• mrswindy4
    replied

Note to self: Check out this Thangle phenomenon

Leave a comment:

• sconed1
    replied

Thangles are these premarked pieces of paper. You cut your strips to the size of the paper, sew on the dotted line, and cut on the solid line; peel the paper off....and then when you open them up, you have a perfect half square triangle. It takes all the math figuring out of it. Best thing since sliced bread for me.....math is just not a skill I am good at. The Thangles come in a variety of sizes, from 1 inch all the way up to 5 inches I think. They may go even smaller or larger than that. I have inch and a half, two inch and three inch packages. You get a bunch of the paper strips in a package. I think I used maybe two packages of the strips for my husbands scrappy quilt. Hope that answers your question on Thangles.
    I love them!!!

Leave a comment:

• novice quilter
    replied

Well I really hate to ask this question but..........what is a thangle? The table runner and wall hanging are both pretty. I especially like the red. I don't have a valentines day table runner. I may have to work on that. Thank you for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

Oooohhh the red one is perfect for this month. I need to make a square table mat for my square table. Will have to look for this thangle thing.
    Thanks for sharing these and inspiring me on!
    patticakes

Leave a comment:

• shell.scraps
    replied

Great job...I L*O*V*E Thangles...they make HSTs so easily...

Leave a comment:

• sconed1
    started a topic Table runner & wallhanging projects

Table runner & wallhanging projects

Okay....for my final bit of show & tell....I thought I'd share my tablerunners and wallhanging projects
    These all were made using Thangles. Used a Thangles tablerunner pattern, which made it a bit easier to make. Which reminds me, I need to get out my Valentine tablerunner to use on my table this month. Sorry the one is upside down.
    Attached Files
Working...
X