My quilts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My quilts

Hi all. Well, I just wanted to share the quilts I've done. Hope I can figure out how to upload the pics. One is a prairie point wallhanging. In my quilt guild, we learned how to make prairie points one nite. It was a look I always loved, but had no clue how to do it. The Bee Attitudes wallhanging was fun to do, and I embellished it with little bee buttons I found at JoAnn's. The center of that wallhanging was a hand pieced panel I got on Ebay. Couldn't believe someone would part with it for $1.50! The words on the Bee Attitudes wallhanging I did on my computer printer onto fabric. The other is a nine patch prayer lap quilt I made for a friend just diagnosed with cancer. Hope the pics come thru okay. I'm kinda new to all this.
    Attached Files

Re: My quilts

Oh wow, I love those quilts....they are all fabulous! Thanks for sharing your pics with us!! You know it's a favorite of mine to see them!! Have a great day!

Comment

Love the Bee Attitudes! Is that pattern the Flowers in my Window? I see that one hanging above my sofa in the next few days!!
      Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
      hugs, Suzi
      http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
      it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

Those are great!! Thanks for sharing!!
        Michele

Comment

I love all three of your quilts. I especially like the Bee attitudes and the prairie point nine patch. I have never done prairie points, but I love the look too. Maybe someday I can get that figured out. Thank you for sharing your finished projects. I do so love to see what everyone else is doing.
          sigpic www.seejaysnotes.blogspot.com

Comment

Wonderful!!

I cant choose a favorite...I love them all!!
            ~Mary
            As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

WOW..WOW...WOW..
              You really do beautiful work....
              bopeep
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X