Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limelight wallet - Minion style...

Ok,
    I wasn't thrilled with this pattern. I don't know if it was just me this time around. Maybe I'm spoiled by the clarity of Swoon patterns? I'm not saying that I'll never make this again, but I'm going to put the pattern away for now and try another after the new year. I'm also not happy with my own workmanship on this one - I'll give this one away to one of the many kids in my life, and they'll love it!
    Thanks for looking, and for listening to the rant
    20151130_164553_resized.jpg20151130_164740_resized.jpg20151130_164829_resized.jpgminionback.jpg

Re: Limelight wallet - Minion style...

That turned out adorable! It makes me want to laugh LOL
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels.
    When someone
    break's our wings
    we will continue to
    fly...usually on a
    broomstick.
    We're flexible like that.
    - embroitique

Comment

I am so sorry you did not like this pattern!! I absolutely love it! It is similar but different to Swoon and much easier to do than their mini is.....believe me, I made one of them and will never (I know, don't say never) make another.
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

It looks pretty good to me! I have this pattern but haven't had time to make it. I think your Minions wallet is adorable!

I also agree that the mini ncw is a pain.

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
          I am so sorry you did not like this pattern!! I absolutely love it! It is similar but different to Swoon and much easier to do than their mini is.....believe me, I made one of them and will never (I know, don't say never) make another.
          Honestly Pat, it could have just been me... It seemed like every step was a challenge, and I enjoy making bags and wallets. Maybe making it right after a holiday was a no-no

Comment

It looks adorable to me. Pat yourself on the back!
            Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
            ― Maya Angelou

Comment

I think it is super cute!

Jeannette

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
                I would be interested to know what pattern Songbird used for the Minions wallet? Also when you say "their" mini do you mean a Swoon pattern or the Mini NCW? Interested to know which one you are saying you would never make again?

Comment

The Minions wallet is adorable! Sorry it was a pain but it sure is cute!!

Comment

Sorry this gave you a hard time. I think it turned out great. But I don't know if I could stand to see all those eyes looking at me every time I opened my wallet to pay. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X