Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A mix of things ... pointing to Halloween

Dear ones,

I have been off for some time now, but having some time off the job on my own, I got myself focussed to do Halloween stuff - I like the fun decoration (not too scary, more cute and funny).

So I searched quite a lot of sites on the internet, went out in the local shops to have my own very eclectic mix of halloween stuff.

So, please enter my den, if you dare .......

Witchy Rike

PS: My sister is great in crochet, so she promised me some crochet eyeballs, which are due I think after the weekend.Will post them later on.

PPS: some pics on my tiny mummy balls and the pumpkin garland are still on the phone, will post these later, if you#d like to see.
    Attached Files

Re: A mix of things ... pointing to Halloween

Those are adorable.

Comment

Those are great Halloween decorations! Is Halloween a big holiday in Germany?

Comment

Very cool. My favorite is the witch on her broomstick!
        Robin
        My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Thanks to all of you.
          No, In Germany Halloween used to be not so big, but the times are changing...
          Thanks for the making the witch on her broomstick your favourite - I had no pattern but found a good silhouette graphic and transferred that. For a first time applique I think it is pretty cool ;o)
          I wanted to use Halloween as my excuse to be wonky and slightly silly. And I enjoy the witchhat with a little crow on it as well.

Comment

Love your ideas, and great job on the witch on the broom. Decorating can make you feel like a kid again. I look forward to seeing the rest of your decorations!

Comment

Those are adorable I love them all but really love the moon wall hanging.
              Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

Comment

All your decorations are adorable.
                :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Yes my favorite holiday, and those are some awesome ideas, love the witch.
                  Gary,

"No regrets, only learning opportunities."

Comment

Working...
                  X