Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I beat my challenge

OOOH! how CUTE are those houses?
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.-Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

How beautiful is that. Good job!!
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Originally posted by Marl View Post
        Sandy, feel free to use this pattern. Is it allowed for me to place it on the forum somewhere ? My mom gave this to me 9 years ago, I don't know where she got it from.
        Marl, thanks for the offer - but I'm one of those people who can see something and pretty much figure it out, make my own patterns and copy it without actually copying . . . it is probably my most useful talent (if I could be talented at all . . . ). Thanks for the offer though.
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I'm sure they were thrilled to receive it!
          Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Congratulations to you! I love the quilt by the way! Thanks for sharing it with us. i look forward to seeing more from you!
            http://renewingmrssewsew.blogspot.com
            Until next time hugs and best stitches to you all,
            Michelle

Comment

Congratulations on finishing this quilt! It looks great and so cute. I hope your parents live close to you so you can visit it often! Post a pic of the next one you finish so we can all congratulate you again!
              Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
              X