Minecraft Quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minecraft Quilt

My 23 year old son just gave his stamp of approval...very cool!
    Kathe

sigpic Don't practice until you get it right, practice until you can't get it wrong

Comment

My daughter, 9, has decided we should make these blocks as a BOM! :-) thanks for the inspiration!

Comment

What an awesome quilt and it will be loved for sure! Minecraft is sooo popular with young people of many ages! I've had the fabric to make one for my daughter but still haven't gotten to it.
        I am Sew Blessed!
        Alina

Comment

That is AWESOME, he will love it.
          ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Comment

This is a great gift! Thanks for the idea. I know that many people don't know what Minecraft is and I also didn't know anything about it before. And now I know that last year, developers even created bees for this video game that act like real ones. My sons love this game and spend hours playing it. I have nothing against it because they build their own worlds and I think it gives them some development. Moreover, they want to create their own server to invite other players to their world. So, I found a site that provides Minecraft server hosting https://ggservers.com. To be honest, I don't even believe I know something about this game and servers. But I try to be a friend to my boys and understand what they like.
            Last edited by SamanthaClarkson; August 11, 2020, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Very impressive. I know a few people who would love that quilt!

Rob
              There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
              --Ken Burns

Comment

What is minecraft? LOL
                You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

Comment

I made one for my Grandson, and he loves it, so i know Jack will love his too.

I know how much work goes into making this quilt, you did a fantastic job.

Comment

Originally posted by oldmanquilts View Post
                    What is minecraft? LOL
                    It's a video game.

Comment

I don't know Minecraft (is that a video game?) but it sure looks good to me. I am sure he will love it! That looks harder to put together than a jigsaw puzzle but it must have been very rewarding to see each block come together.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline T. View Post

It's a video game.
                        Actually I did know that. But, I'm one of those that thinks video games are the biggest waste of time, and is leading to corruption of our society, So I dismiss them when mentioned. With six grandsons, all geeks aged 6-23, I've been through all the games. Have you ever tried to even get a "hello" out of them when they are focused in on their game?

BTW- Nice looking quilt JJ.
                        You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

Comment

Working...
                        X