• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bopeep
    replied
    Re: APRON

Originally posted by sewhot
    Awesome!! Yay! For you! I love it...glad you like the tutorial!
    Thank you ...I Love all the tuts....so does my DDIL....she is now hooked on the covered buttons...the ones for the pony tail holders and the clippies.......with 2 little girls she can out them to Good use......I my trying to get her to post a pic....
    bopeep

Leave a comment:

• bopeep
    replied

Thanks everyone...for some reason I love to make aprons......
    bopeep

Leave a comment:

• FunkiQuilter
    replied

I LOVE IT!!! I am a cow fan myself, and that would look wonderful if you were to wear in my kitchen. Don't be afraid to do a little cooking while your in there. My husband would probably appreciate it. I am not a very good cook ops: , and he is not afraid to tell people that either. I think it is funny. I really am that bad!

I just saw the tutorial this morning and I plan on making one myself. I am a MESSY bad cook, so I really do have the need for a good apron. I have stained enough clothes already. I plan on making matching ones for my daughters too. I was thinking of putting on some ruffles though. We really do like the girly touch they add. Huh, at least I have that talent. I guess it makes up for the bad cooking.

Leave a comment:

• sewhot
    replied

Awesome!! Yay! For you! I love it...glad you like the tutorial!

Leave a comment:

• jrchapman
    replied

That is so cute. I love the cows!

Leave a comment:

• bopeep
    started a topic APRON

APRON

I was checking out the tutorials and saw the tut on making aprons....this is the one I made......
    bopeep
Working...
X