APRON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APRON

I was checking out the tutorials and saw the tut on making aprons....this is the one I made......
    bopeep
    sigpic

Re: APRON

That is so cute. I love the cows!
    Quilting through the dull times
    northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

Awesome!! Yay! For you! I love it...glad you like the tutorial!

Comment

I LOVE IT!!! I am a cow fan myself, and that would look wonderful if you were to wear in my kitchen. Don't be afraid to do a little cooking while your in there. My husband would probably appreciate it. I am not a very good cook ops: , and he is not afraid to tell people that either. I think it is funny. I really am that bad!

I just saw the tutorial this morning and I plan on making one myself. I am a MESSY bad cook, so I really do have the need for a good apron. I have stained enough clothes already. I plan on making matching ones for my daughters too. I was thinking of putting on some ruffles though. We really do like the girly touch they add. Huh, at least I have that talent. I guess it makes up for the bad cooking.
        My user name is FunkiQuilter, but you can call me Funki for short. (Pronounced Funky.) I inherited the name from my cousin because of my love for unusual things.

Comment

Thanks everyone...for some reason I love to make aprons......
          bopeep
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sewhot
            Awesome!! Yay! For you! I love it...glad you like the tutorial!
            Thank you ...I Love all the tuts....so does my DDIL....she is now hooked on the covered buttons...the ones for the pony tail holders and the clippies.......with 2 little girls she can out them to Good use......I my trying to get her to post a pic....
            bopeep
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X