So....What do you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So....What do you think

Alternate sashed blocks teal and red through out or stick to one? I think it would look srappy -er .I Still want that shabby chic too.
    Attached Files

....Bee
    The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
    ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Re: So....What do you think

I would think if you stuck to teal, it would give the finished quilt an overall teal read even thought there is red through it.
    What you have pictures seems to lend itself to having an overall balanced looking quilt with teal and reds equally represented. Also I think what you have pictured will indeed finish more scrappy shabby chic looking, which I also think is going to be fabulous!
    Sonic is learning to sew and quilt. .....:icon_noob:

Comment

I like the look of using both teal and red. Great colors!!
      ***Kathy***

Comment

Thanks much, just making sure before going all the way . I love each of these fabri s and they play well together.

....Bee
        The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
        ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

Has anyoun made this quilt from jenny's tutorials Katie's pattern? I want to make a large Qween.

....Bee

~~♡sigpic
          ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

I haven't made it yet, but have the M* pattern from a DD special.
            Do you have a question on how many blocks or fabrics you need for a queen?
            Also, if you didn't know, you can go to the store and look up patterns too.
            Click on the extra view window and it will show you the back where the fabric amounts for the various sizes are listed.
            Sonic is learning to sew and quilt. .....:icon_noob:

Comment

I just wonderd if the pattern size verried and then iseen the pattern did have damitions on there. Geeeese I'm good.
              I would like to see how othere colors have turned out. I fell in love with this one off the get go.Took me a while to get all the fabrics
              Pulled together . Excited about it. Working up some applications for some pillows tooThamk you.

....Bee

~~♡sigpic
              ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

I love this project!! I can't choose teal or a mix with the red, I think that both choices are going to be beautiful!
                sigpicQuilter since 2013.

Comment

Working...
                X