Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any suggested?

image.jpg
    Hello, just got done making this. I am new quiliting so I wonder if anyone could tell me, do I need to square it up or leave it point? I was trying to make a small throw out of it. And if to square it, what color you suggesting? Thanks everyone.

Re: Any suggested?

I think you should leave them as table runners. If you square it off you lose all your hard work and design. Make runners and start over wth something else. Tough love.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

You could totally keep it with the pointy edges and make a throw out of it. It would be unique and interesting
      It is not economical to go to bed early to save the candles if the result is twins. ~Chinese Proverb
      sigpic
      There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared: twins. ~Josh Billings

Comment

Lovely job. Try googling French Braid Quilts (Images) and you will find of lovely ideas to finish this off.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryB View Post
          Lovely job. Try googling French Braid Quilts (Images) and you will find of lovely ideas to finish this off.

I second Marys idea. Your fabric choices are lovely. They combine beautifully.
          Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

How neat!! It would be a conversation piece if you kept it pointed for your throw, very unique. It's beautiful! Can't wait to see what you decide!!
            sigpicQuilter since 2013.

Comment

Working...
            X