Banded Lemoyne star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banded Lemoyne star

I did this tonight, I added an outside border in dark blue, and it is sitting on the orange fabric that will be the quilt back. I am making the back all orange, and adding just one big 12 inch block down towards a bottom corner for a change. My pic will be upside down, Ipad. Sorry. image.jpg

Re: Banded Lemoyne star

I'm a sucker for blue & orange. Looks great!

Comment

LOL Meghan, in this case, upside down works! I think the color combo is really very pretty, and love this star. It's going to be a gorgeous quilt m'dear!
      What do you mean I'm easily distracted..........HEY LOOK......FABRIC!!!!

Comment

What an interesting contrast. I never thought about mixing blue and orange. It Looks gorgeous. thanks for sharing

Comment

That's looks great with the dark blue band around the points.
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I love it! The banding makes the star even more dramatic. Your idea to have simple color combo will make the quilt really pop, as they say.
            ~Louise

What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other?
            George Eliot

Comment

Hey, the Denver Broncos' colors are blue & orange! The new head coach is Gary Kubiak. It sounds like Peyton Manning will play next year. Lots of changes in the world of football. Last year I made a Square-in-a-Square quilt in blue & orange using the Little Ark fabric. Turning 20 - Little Ark #2 - Sept. 2014 009.jpgTurning 20 - Little Ark #2 - Sept. 2014 010.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X