King Size Rag Quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: King Size Rag Quilt

The more I look at it, the more I love it! Now I will definately try one for our king bed.

Comment

Love the quilt. I have been thinking of trying one,now I know I will. Thanks for sharing photo
      :icon_wave: Those who sleep under a quilt are wrapped in love

Comment

I LOVE ...LUV...LOVE ..IT ......
        bopeep
        sigpic

Comment

That's beautiful! I don't think your picture is too big at all. I like them so I can see them

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments, I really enjoy doing the rags they are a lot fun especially when you take them out of the dryer. Barb I do use batting in mine, the Warm and Natural, that has became my favorite batting.
            Mary
            A bed without a quilt, is like a sky without stars:)

Comment

I love how large your photo is - can see the detail! Your quilt turned out wonderful and can't wait to start on mine. I have all kinds of favorite pieces of flannel that I want to put together. Yours in an inspiration to get me started soon.

Hugs,
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
              http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
              http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Me likey! Picture not too big and quilt is lovely. I must try one. Looks like fun!

Comment

Wow, that is absolutely beautiful. Can you make a rag quilt from regular cotton fabric?
                  Elaine:icon_wave:

Comment

Wow is that nice...like it that size don't need my specs Love the colors. I make rag quilts too but never one that big. Great job!
                    sigpic
                    Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

Gorgeous! I've only made baby sized...wait..correction..I did make a 'full' sized rag quilt for my DIL last year at Christmas. My first 'anything bigger than a baby blanket' project. It came out okay and is now much smaller since I guess I failed to tell them not to wash it in hot water! I've been thinking of making a king sized one but couldn't envision it in my head! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Comment

Working...
                      X