Fall table runner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall table runner

This is a fall table runner I made for a friend.I also gave her the pumpkins I had posted on here a couple weeks ago. I took some of the fabric I made the maple leaves out of down to the campground last week and while we were camping I showed this friend how to make the pumpkins, so now her pumpkins match her table runner.
    Attached Files

Re: Fall table runner

Very nice. Lucky friend! Bet she had fun making the pumpkins too.

I always wonder what size to make a table runner. What size is yours?
    ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

I didn't even measure Nancy. It was longer than my table without the leaf and she has an oblong table so I know it fit her table good.

Comment

I really need to get busy and make some of these. If I could convince myself to stay in the sewing room a couple of days on end!!
        Autumn is my favorite time of year, so these colors suit me well! Great job, Rhonda.
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I need to get off the computer more often and get into my sewing room....or take the laptop with me!

I make runners for my MIL (I love her dearly!!) and dont have any for my table!! LOL I'm loving this one you made, RFREE...I hope you dont have a patent on the design, I just may "borrow" it!
          ~Mary
          As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

Love table runners, however, our table is usually full of puzzles or books! Someday..................I will have a table to run! Great job on these and so ahead of the game working on fall already!

Comment

D9P

At last here's my D9P made from Moda's Sugar Pop line plus two additional fabrics. This was a fun summer project as well as the first quilt I ever sent to a LAQ. I've had a real problem posting this and hope everything is okay...forgive me if I've messed up....Barb
              Attached Files
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Re: D9P

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
                At last here's my D9P made from Moda's Sugar Pop line plus two additional fabrics. This was a fun summer project as well as the first quilt I ever sent to a LAQ. I've had a real problem posting this and hope everything is okay...forgive me if I've messed up....Barb
                Absolutely beautiful.My DD walked by and took a look and said "ooooo I love that!" Great job Barb!

Comment

Barb - you have crossed over the threshold! Welcome to sharing. I absolutely love the quilt, the fabrics, and your presentation! Great job!!
                  Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                  it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Very nice Barb!!! I really like the blue border and how it blends so well with the smaller brown border!
                    ~Mary
                    As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

Seeing you table runner reminds me that Fall is on our heels. I guess it's time to begin thinking about fall and Christmas. I think table runners are the perfect gift and I'm sure your friend loves hers. You are such a good friend and your work is lovely...Barb
                      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Awesome job, Rhonda....... I really love it. You do beautiful work.
                        ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
                        Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
                        (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

Re: D9P

I really like the quilt and it makes me very impatient to finish mine. Thanks for posting the pic.
                          Mary
                          A bed without a quilt, is like a sky without stars:)

Comment

I'm working a D9P now with Moda's Blush. I hope it looks as nice as your beautiful quilt!

Comment

Very nice Rhonda ~ me likey.
                              Sewing mends the soul.
                              sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                              Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                              ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Working...
                              X