X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katherine Vickery Ringo
    replied
    Re: summervacation, time to quilt

Fantastic looking quilts! I love the layout of the pinwheels especially.

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

Love your quilts! Especially like the way you set up the pinwheel one!

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

Originally posted by Lenie View Post
    Vacation is on here in Holland, but it's cold, rainy and feels like autumn. What can you do then? Right, spend a lot of time quilting. We use them now to keep us warm outside, because we don't want to give up our coffee breaks outside!!
    Lenie! How GORGEOUS ! Now I am going to half to use that template ruler! You did a fantastic job, girlfriend!

Leave a comment:

• Loonwatcher
    replied

Very pretty quilts. I love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• mamaquilt
    replied

Here in Luxembourg it's the same. Very lovely quilts you did there. But don't leave them outside, they might get wet

Leave a comment:

• Shirley
    replied

Love the quilts. So pretty.

Leave a comment:

• Marebear
    replied

The quilts you made are wonderful!! I love them

Leave a comment:

• Lenie
    replied

Originally posted by kholt View Post
    Your quilts are gorgeous. I'm working on a tumbler quilt now, and have been trying to decide on borders. I love how you bordered yours. I'm so new to quilting... any advice on how to make my border look just like your border?
    Thanks for al the nice compliments! I know it is very hot with a lot of you girls right now. Maybe I can send you some of our rain and wind, and then you send me some sun and warmth? My borders on the tumbler quilt are not that difficult. I just made an extra strip of tumblers in the creme color of the border, and then cut it in half in the length. You just have to sew the halfs on each side of your quilt, and your borders will look like mine! I did use charm packs for both of the quilts plus some creme fabric.

Leave a comment:

• jfleckal
    replied

What a lovely job you did, I especially like the light border with those colors. I just finished a tumbler and love them, your colors really are pretty together.

Leave a comment:

• Sunnyok
    replied

Your quilts are beautiful! Your weather in Holland sounds like ours in British Columbia, not exactly warm for this time of year.
    But at least you are being productive.

Leave a comment:

• kholt
    replied

Your quilts are gorgeous. I'm working on a tumbler quilt now, and have been trying to decide on borders. I love how you bordered yours. I'm so new to quilting... any advice on how to make my border look just like your border?

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

Lenie!!! Both of your quilts are wonderful and you do such nice work. The fabrics in the tumbler quilt are great...did you use charm packs? Tell us more please. Very nice job.....thanks for sharing. Barb

Leave a comment:

• mrswindy4
    replied

Very nice and cozy looking! Love the autumn colors of the pinwheels quilt...my 2nd favorite time of the year!
    Pinks and Browns are a favorite color combination...looks great with the tumbler pattern!

Leave a comment:

• Patrice
    replied

love them!

Leave a comment:

• bec
    replied

Lenie...I love your quilts. The pinwheel one is so beautiful. I love those kinds of colors.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X