Finally got the baby top done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got the baby top done!

Thanks to Rhonda's productiveness and Sandy's soapbox, I just decided to get off the computer and sew! Here is the result, a finished top!
    I name this beauty Sweet and Simple and would have went right to the business of basting and quilting but I forgot to wash the flannel for the backing! It's in the dryer now!
    Thanks to all on here who inspire and light a fire under my lazy butt!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by patticakes; July 19, 2011, 02:13 PM. Reason: Fix picture orientation
    Patti
    "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Re: Finally got the baby top done!

I love how you did the borders!!!! Very pretty quilt.

Comment

Very pretty!! You've done a great job....again!!

Rhonda gives me inspiration!! I want to make a tote or bag, but I have that "fear of the unknown" disease. I did order a bag pattern and have the fabric....just need to gain enough confidence to try it.
      ~Mary
      As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

It really turned out darling. I love the corner blocks. Sometimes we do need a boot in the rear to actually do what we spend so much time thinking and talking about. I'm guilty of the same thing. Now you can go on to something new. Barb
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Your quilt came out wonderful. It is such a soft delicate shade of pink. Great job!
          Susan

Comment

soft and pretty for a new baby....
            Pam

visit my blog for cards and quilting pictures
            http://www.mugsycreates.blogspot.com

Comment

very pretty! i like flannel backing for baby quilts.
              “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Very pretty! I love your borders and corners. I love the inspiration I get seeing what everyone else is doing!
                When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Patti, I love this. The colors are great and I love the 4 patches in the corners of the borders. Nice job.
                  ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Very pretty, Patti! Is is designated for anyone in particular? No matter....whomever will love it!

Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I am making it for the couple who live in the townhouse next door to me. They are so sweet and friendly, work all the time and mostly keep to themselves. I've never seen any family visit them which makes me sad since we always have a crowd around. Sometimes we chat alittle and she told me she is having a little girl and is due August 3rd. I thought I would surprise her with a little gift of a quilt. Just got it done last night and am going to post the finish in a little while.
                      Patti
                      "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

cute. I like it!
                        Patrice

Comment

Working...
                        X