X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monique
    replied
    Re: Grandson's Quilt

Beautiful. Enjoy your little one as much as you can. I am a new grandmother, she is now 15 months old. Being a grandmother is the best feeling in the world. Can't give too much love or hugs and kisses.

Leave a comment:

• Loonwatcher
    replied

A cutie for a cutie. This is an adorable quilte. Congratulations on the new grandson.

Leave a comment:

• mamaquilt
    replied

Congratulations grandmother or bomi as we say in Luxembourg. Hope little Archie is growing to be a healthy boy adoring his bomi!

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

That's an adorable quilt, so bright and cheerful! Glad little Archie is home now!

Leave a comment:

• Granny Judy
    replied

Congrats, Grammy!! The best is yet to come. Feel free to spoil often. They grow up too fast.

Leave a comment:

• Carol_Ann
    replied

The quilt is so sweet. I love the little ARCHIE name stitched into the corner. What a good Grandma you are !

Leave a comment:

• Shirley
    replied

How cute! Good luck with that new sweet baby!

Leave a comment:

• meemeecyn
    replied

Congrats, Grammie! There is nothing sweeter. The quilt is perfect for him!

Leave a comment:

• tlewis10
    replied

He was actually born on April 19th and weighed 3 1/2 lbs, then got to come home on May 8th weighing in at a whopping 4lb 4oz!! He is super healthy...just tiny... and is the apple of my eye! I'm just now getting around to posting pictures!

Leave a comment:

• Susan M
    replied

Oh best of luck with the new grandchild! They are priceless. You did such a great job considering you had no time.

Leave a comment:

• EsGrandma
    replied

Cute quilt grandma!!

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

I love the quilt you did for him. How long do they anticipate it will be before you get your cuddles in?

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

2 months early. You'll have to teach him to tell time! Cute quilt, nice to have a touch of home in those incubators.

Leave a comment:

• tlewis10
    started a topic Grandson's Quilt

Grandson's Quilt

My first grandson surprised us by arriving two month early! I had to scramble to make him a quilt for his incubator!!

Archie's 1st quilt (2).jpg
Working...
X