More projects completed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More projects completed!!

Here is a few things I hammered out this morning.I think I have posted pictures of the baby blanket and diaper bag before but they weren't complete.I made these pillow cases also this morning. The black satin ones are to go with my flannel quilt I recently made(picture included).The Winnie the pooh pillow cases I will take to school with me to use for the special kids in our class.
    Attached Files

Re: More projects completed!!

you are so talented. dont you just love to finish something.. its a great feeling and the end product is fantastic!! way to go!

Comment

Love your projects. I would never had thought of those 2 fabrics together on the Winnie the Pooh pillowcases, but it so works. I have some of that WP fabric in my stash....makes me get to thinking how to use it up! The matching quilt and diaper bag are so cute and practical. What a great idea to make both. I love the quilt and matching pillowcases. How sexy......satin cases! Wow! I need to get busy!

Comment

Everything looks so nice! I really like the baby blanket and diaper bag.
        Katie's Quilting Corner - Blog, Podcast and More!
        Don't miss Free Pattern Friday posts!
        Pinterest

Comment

You are really a busy quilter...very productive. Everything is very nice. I especially like the black pillowcases with your quilt....Barb
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Great job on all !!!

Comment

Wow! She's on a roll. Keep those beautiful projects coming...we love them!
              ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Wow! You have been busy. Love them all. Great job!!
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Sandy, you must get off the computer and sew. This is a private message. Repeating, loud and clear. Sandy, you must get off the computer and sew. Sandy, are you listening? Go get busy before your friends think you've truly cracked up worse than they currently think. Get off the computer. NOW!
                  Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                  it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

everything is so nice.
                    “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Really love that baby quilt with the bag. Nice job on all of your projects.
                      sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
                        Sandy, you must get off the computer and sew. This is a private message. Repeating, loud and clear. Sandy, you must get off the computer and sew. Sandy, are you listening? Go get busy before your friends think you've truly cracked up worse than they currently think. Get off the computer. NOW!
                        Sandy!!!! Get off the computer!!! Ha ha caught you looking around again.....Get back to sewing

Comment

Congratulations Rhonda, feels so good to finish off projects, doesn't it. Did you use a pattern for the diaper bag? It looks like it
                          wouldn't be too hard. if so, could you share? I'm wanting to make some to go with the baby quilts i've made... cheers
                          Wendy
                          A creative mess is better than tidy idleness
                          https://facebook.com/WendyJQuilts

Comment

Originally posted by wendyw1 View Post
                            Congratulations Rhonda, feels so good to finish off projects, doesn't it. Did you use a pattern for the diaper bag? It looks like it
                            wouldn't be too hard. if so, could you share? I'm wanting to make some to go with the baby quilts i've made... cheers
                            No pattern Wendy. I just made a tote and made it a little taller and added a zipper.It may be a little to tall but is a pretty good sized tote.Thanks for asking

Comment

Love your pillowcases. You did a fantastic job on all of your projects. Thanks for sharing.
                              Susan

Comment

Working...
                              X