Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Scrappy Wallhanging (Bonnie Hunter Design)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cmeyers59
    replied
    Re: A Scrappy Wallhanging (Bonnie Hunter Design)

Love it! The top house is not awful! I too LOVE Quiltville. If people have visited, they NEED to. They too will become addicted. I'm jealous that you got to hear her in person...good for you. Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• guptamona
    replied

Very Very cute!!! Love it....another inspiration ot my already growing list!!!

Leave a comment:

• lhayes1976
    replied

Love it!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Katherine Vickery Ringo
    replied

Originally posted by meemeecyn View Post
    Very nice, Katherine. Oh by the way, what is wrong with the top house? It looks fine to me!!!
    I just didn't think it contrasted enough with the tilting triangles... you live you learn. I'm glad some people think it looks ok!

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

Lucky gal! I love Bonnie's techniques and patterns. Always a source of inspiration for me when trying to figure out what to do next.
    Looks great.

Leave a comment:

• meemeecyn
    replied

Very nice, Katherine. Oh by the way, what is wrong with the top house? It looks fine to me!!!

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Very nice job!

Leave a comment:

• Susan M
    replied

Love your wallhanging and thanks for the tip on the site. Will definitely give it a visit.

Leave a comment:

• mamaquilt
    replied

Love all Bonnie Hunter quilt. Bought some books on Amazon and I'm trying to do at least one of her srapquilts, but not tonight anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Shirley
    replied

So very cute!!

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

Love your wall hanging! So fun, bright and cheerful!

Leave a comment:

• CherylR
    replied

So cute, almost enough to make me get up and walk t the sewing room. But since I got back to Monterrey yesterday and just tossed all the fabric I brought back on the bed it really needs cleaning up. Just don't feel like doing that. YET.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

One of these days - let's see, first there's the PENGUIN quilt . . . hope to start it today!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Katherine Vickery Ringo
    replied

Originally posted by sassy_sra View Post
    I looked on the website, what exact pattern was this, or did you just make it yourself? If so.... I would love to have some basic dimensions. I just went through my extra fabric and I have TONS of strips of different widths that I would like to actually DO something with...
    The pattern for this one isn't available on her website or in any of her books. It is a combination of techniques so you can learn a bunch of things at the same time. She said she only offered the pattern in her workshop.

The border pieces (string blocks) do have a tutorial on Bonnie's site though: String Block Tutorial

The pieced letters are from a book that Bonnie helped publish with her friend Tonya - Word Play Quilts

Leave a comment:

• Patrice
    replied

really cute. i like this

Leave a comment:

Working...
X