X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meemeecyn
    replied
    Re: My first Table runner

I agree with you Lynne about the fear. I still haven't tried the FMQ (Heck, it hasn't been very long that I learned what the abbreviation meant!) Your table runner came out very nice and the quilting looks awesome.

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Lynne, great job on your first runner! You did a great job, and yes, you do get less fearful of FMQ as you do it more and more.... a little...

Leave a comment:

• Susan M
    replied

Your table runner came out very good. I really like it as well as the colors.

Leave a comment:

• Jess1377
    replied

This really looks good! The colors and pattern are very nice.

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

Your table runner would look great on MY table! Very nice work, don't worry about the FMQ, just keep practicing. I'm always nervous when I start FMQ on a project and mine is far from perfect but it goes so much quicker than hand quilting, which I love to do. I save the hand quilting for very special projects.
    Thanks for sharing your "finish" with us!

Leave a comment:

• mamaquilt
    replied

i like your table runner. The best remedy against any fear is, do it again. It sure helps!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

I have the fear of machine quilting also. I recently quilted a 4th of July flag quilt and if you don't look too closely it's okay. I like your table runner. Pieces like this would make good gifts and give you practice machine quilting......Thanks for sharing....Barb

Leave a comment:

• quilter.martha
    replied

Great job! I love the colors. FMQ scared me, too at first. But I think it's kinda fun.

Leave a comment:

• SummerK
    replied

I like it! The design and fabrics are really pretty. Isn't it funny how we fear trying new things, even in quilting? Hand quilting scares me...lol.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    started a topic My first Table runner

My first Table runner

My first table runner and the first time I used my sewing machine to quilt this together. Machine quilting scared me to death! I think once I do this a few times the fear won't be there. I hope!!
    Attached Files
Working...
X