Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I finally finished hand quilting my xwife Diane, and Ed her husband wall hangeing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally finished hand quilting my xwife Diane, and Ed her husband wall hangeing

I have a ?? before I post some pictures. Is there a members list. I had a member asking me to let her know, when I have finshed hand quilt the wall hanging. TERRY L, If you see this messge. I have it done. Here are 3 pictures, of what I've done. Now, I can start on the commissioned quilt. I've been working on also. 004.JPG006.JPG The back side of the wall hanging. 005.JPG. I lost track of the ATTACH with what picture. TAKE CARE EVERYONE. Don

Re: I finally finished hand quilting my xwife Diane, and Ed her husband wall hangeing

Very nice! Way to much work for me though! if you go to the top of this page where it says community there is a list of every member.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Re: I finally finished hand quilting my xwife Diane, and Ed her husband wall hangeing

Woohoo! That's an achievement!

Comment

Looks wonderful!! Great work!!
        Mary
        SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

Beautiful job! I commend your patience!
          As for the member list, if you go to 'My Profile', a Member List will appear in the upper left hand field. If you click on that, an alphabetical search pops up.....
          I really need to get off the exclamation point.
          It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

That's amazing work Don! Beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
              Very nice! Way to much work for me though! if you go to the top of this page where it says community there is a list of every member.
              Wow... I never realized that!
              I really need to get off the exclamation point.
              It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

That's fantastic. Beautiful work.

Comment

Thank you, I really appreciate the pictures. Beautiful work
                  The best kind of sleep beneath Heaven above/ Is under a quilt, handmade with love

Comment

Beautiful quilting! I'm curious what made you want to be a quilter?
                    :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Great stitching Don. Can't wait to see your commissioned work.
                      Sewing mends the soul.
                      sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                      Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                      ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Well done!!!
                        ***Kathy***

Comment

Working...
                        X