Pony Tail Holders...Thanks to Natalie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pony Tail Holders...Thanks to Natalie

I saw the tutorial Natalie did on covered buttons...she showed how to make the clippies and these holders for pony tails.....we have 4 granddaughters...so these are just the right thing for them...I am always looking for just 1 more thing...these will be in their Christmas presents.....the green ones I just covered...the other ones I machine embroidered their initials .....for Caitlyn, Pearl, Caroline and Lori. These are a lot of fun to make and it doesn't take but a minute or two. Now to find something else for the 2 grandsons......
    bopeep
    sigpic

Re: Pony Tail Holders...Thanks to Natalie

Great job!!! How old are the grandsons?
    Michele

Comment

super cute! I love your granddaughters names too

Comment

Thanks ....our grandsons are 8 and 2.......We have two sons and between them. we have six grandkids ....the oldest is Caitlyn she is 9,then Eddie Van he will be 8 the 19th, then Pearl she is 6, then Caroline she will be 6 the 26th, then Lori she is 5 and last but not least is Noah he is 2.
        bopeep
        sigpic

Comment

Awesome job. Those little covered buttons are so addictive!! Your grand daughters are gonna LOVE them!

Comment

They look wonderful!!!! I am sure they are gonna LOVE them.

I am going to try to make some too. I hope mine come out as beautiful as yours did. I don't know what to tell you about the grandsons. I have some nephews that I still am clueless about.
            My user name is FunkiQuilter, but you can call me Funki for short. (Pronounced Funky.) I inherited the name from my cousin because of my love for unusual things.

Comment

THanks again.....
              Funki.....I am sure yours will turn out great....if you go by the tut they are really easy.
              I will come up with a little something for the boys.
              bopeep
              sigpic

Comment

I ordered the button cover kit for 3/4" and the refills for this project too. I am hoping to get my 2 daughters Heather and Autumn into working with fabric with me. My hope is we can all learn together.

What size button covers did you use? Yours looks great and I love the embroidered letters too

Vicki L

Comment

Thanks Vicki....you will love making these....I used 3/4" for the green ones.... the ones I embroidered are 7/8"....I hope you post pics when you make yours.
                  bopeep
                  sigpic

Comment

I will post pics....probably some with the girls modeling them :O)

Vicki L

Comment

Our Granddaughters LOVED their ponytail holders...the oldest one said "You Rock GRANNY"
                      bopeep
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X