Tumbler Flag Wall Hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tumbler Flag Wall Hanging

Just finished my Tumbler Flag wall hanging made with the MSCQ - Natalie Dawn template! This was so fun, fast and easy!
    Attached Files
    Patti
    "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Re: Tumbler Flag Wall Hanging

Caught you on FB and I love your quilt. It would go so well in my dining room - after living overseas for so long most of my house is done in red, white and blue . . . I love this pattern. Thanks for sharing. Oh, and Patti, do get to feeling better soon.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

This is a real beauty. I just got the tumbler template, so I could try to make my own! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I'm somewhat of a wannabe flag quilt collector and I think your tumbler flag is great. I have Natalie's 5" tumbler template and this would be a great way to use it for the first time. Barb
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

very nice! The tumbler template is my favorite!
          “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Great job, it's really snazzy looking!
            There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

This is great! What was it's finished size? I'd love to make one as well.
              When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Wow! Love it! Just in time for the 4th.
                Lisa

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands...." 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Comment

oh my goodness. did i miss a tutorial??? where is the pattern for this. I have the template
                  Patrice

Comment

Love this! It is incredible. Love the americanna theme.
                    Susan

Comment

Very Nice. I'm not familiar with that template. Have to check it out.
                      Oma

Comment

Thank you, Patti. Your 'flag' is beautiful. I wonder where the pattern came from as well. The colors could be changed for any season or holiday, don't ya think? I bought the template when it was the DD so it is time I tried it out!
                        Cynthia

Comment

So nice! So patriotic! So on time seasonally! Great job.

Comment

I love this! Is there a pattern or did you make this up? I'd love to make it!

Comment

Thank you for all the nice comments. No pattern I just saw a picture of one and figured it out. I can tell you that I cut 10 of the blue solid, 10 of the blue print, 38 of the white on white, and 50 of the red print. It took a 1 and a 1/2 yard piece to back it. I used the picture to lay it out and sewed the verticle tumbler together by rows. I spray basted, quilted it with horizontal straight lines, trimmed the quilt to even the edges, then did the binding. It's pretty large, approximately 32" x 52". I would love to do this in more primitive red, white and blue fabric.
                              Hope this helps!
                              Attached Files
                              Patti
                              "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Working...
                              X