Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Rhonda" tote

family 011.jpg

My first "Rhonda" tote! I named it after Rhonda bc she helped me so much in making it! Thank you sweet tater! Sam
    Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Re: "Rhonda" tote

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!

and i miss you! hows the foot doing?
    Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
    hugs, Suzi
    http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
    it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

You go girl!!! Great tote Sam!I have never had a tote named after me Haha. I feel sewww special Now I want to see the dog harnesses!!! Suzi if its my foot you are asking aboutit has been a little over a week now and it is still swollen and sore but I have a feeling I have a long wait ahead of me before it gets better. If I were not so stubborn and would sit down for a while I could heal up so much quicker but for me it is hard to do it being summer and all. Thanks for asking.Hugs to all.
      Rhonda

Comment

Love it you will make Rhonda proud. She has all of us excited about making totes. I have been trying to decided how big to make my squares for the pocket. What size squares did yo use. The 10 minute block make a very pretty pocket. Linda

Comment

Great job, Saundra! Really snazzy!
          There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Saundra - Love it!

Rhonda - better rest up that foot before your trip.
            ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Cool tote, Saundra! Rhonda....hope your foot is better before you leave. We need you to share more of your quilting secrets!!!

Comment

Originally posted by meemeecyn View Post
                Cool tote, Saundra! Rhonda....hope your foot is better before you leave. We need you to share more of your quilting secrets!!!
                Thanks meemeecyn. I think I will do just fine on my foot it is still swelling at night but I am doing great. I do love to share what little tid bits I have with you guys and gals. That is why people who sew are such good people. We all like to help out one another in any way we can.I am always glad to help.My moma taught me so much before she past away. Thing is she never knew I was taking all this in. I just payed attention to what she was doing. Glad I did.. Hugs
                Rhonda

Comment

Working...
                X