Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I spent some quality time with Bea this weekend and have found her rather tempermental

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spent some quality time with Bea this weekend and have found her rather tempermental

but once we worked things out she turned out to be oh so sweet.

I've been working hard at keeping up with my two Block of the Month projects. Life is Beautiful and Truly Scrumptious. On the weekend I finished up with May's blocks and am now ready and waiting for June's.

Here are some pictures of them, plus my tempermental girl Bea. Hopefully this works alright.

Heather
    Attached Files
    🍄 Heather🍄

Re: I spent some quality time with Bea this weekend and have found her rather tempermental

Are all those blocks embroidered? by hand? Looks like a nice little machine. Sorry she is temperamental. How did you chose her name?

Comment

Re: I spent some quality time with Bea this weekend and have found her rather tempermental

Your machine looks awesome, is it a mid-arm? Did the clear sewing surface table come with the machine or did you purchase that separately? Nice! Your blocks are beautiful, too!
      There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Nice blocks......and a great looking girl you have there.......ENJOY HER !!!!!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Those blocks are GREAT, are they hand done?
          JVO

Comment

I have the Aurora 430. Why is yours tempermental? Would love getting the clear entension table but just haven't gotten around to ordering one. Your blocks came out great.
            Susan

Comment

Working...
            X