Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MORE PICTURES OF MY FLOWERS TAKEN THIS MORNING.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MORE PICTURES OF MY FLOWERS TAKEN THIS MORNING.

Here are a few more flowers that are blooming in my yard this morning. I posted a couple this morning that were taken last Thursday and realized I can do better than that Yall have a great Sunday
    Attached Files

Re: MORE PICTURES OF MY FLOWERS TAKEN THIS MORNING.

Very pretty flowers! I have no green thumb whatsoever.
    Shelia

Comment

Me either! I hate the weeding. Pretty flowers though.
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Very pretty flowers--you make me green with envy! But, no green thumb here either. We get very little sun in our yard (we're surrounded by woods). I struggle to get anything to really bloom and grow.
        When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Rhonda, I am so jealous! I have some very beautiful flowers but I also have loads of weeds. I've been out all afternoon with two of the DGDs and I can't convince them that pulling weeds is fun. We did accomplish a lot but there's so much more to be done. Blooming right now are iris, peonies, leaf strife, some daisies, wild geraniums and the hydrangeas are starting to bud up. It will be a couple weeks before my lilies start to bloom. We're quite a bit north of you.
          Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
          it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

those flowers are really nice. Maybe I'm able to take some pictures of ours, as tomorrow is gardening day. Peonies, roses, iris, daisies. Those are the kind that are blooming now. Lilies are not blooming yet. Hopefully we'll get some rain. It's very unusual that it is so dry here this time a year.
            sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Rhonda-----VERY green thumb showing! Like I said, earlier.....come on over and plant away! I have peonies that were destroyed by the rain, but might have a few more buds coming, roses, and iris blooming now. I, too, will have hydrangea's eventually. The wild flower patch is doing well.....batchelor buttons and poppies,mostly. I need to plant more every year to catch up with you! Thanks for sharing your blooms!

Comment

Beautiful flowers! I just love looking at all these that everyone is posting.
                Hugs,
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
                http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
                http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

I love your flowers. My garden is full of weeds. Guess I am spending too much time with the grandkids, but enjoying it more.
                  Susan

Comment

Originally posted by RFREE View Post
                    Here are a few more flowers that are blooming in my yard this morning. I posted a couple this morning that were taken last Thursday and realized I can do better than that Yall have a great Sunday

Oh how beautiful..... love the hollyhocks!
                    You know you've had too much coffee when you can thread a sewing machine while it's running.

The Adventures of the Empress of the Universe... or how I learned to quilt on the internet!

Comment

Very pretty. Are those hollyhocks? I've planted them twice but they just don't make it.
                      ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Loonwatcher View Post
                        Very pretty. Are those hollyhocks? I've planted them twice but they just don't make it.
                        Yes they sure are Holly hocks. I did have them on both sides of the arbor last year and they were almost to the roof of the garage.They all didn't come back this year. They are still pretty though.

Comment

Beautiful--I love the deep purple. I haven't grown hollyhocks in years. I don't now why, because I love them.
                          Lisa

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands...." 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Comment

Working...
                          X