How to Post Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Post Pictures

Since I just joined the forum, I'm not sure how you all post pictures. Can someone tell me how?

Thank you,
    Diane

Re: How to Post Pictures

hi, the way i do it. is
    go just below here is a tab right next to options. upload attachments.click that. there you put in your photo. the pixel must be low. . then place it inline.

that is how i do it. hope it works for you. have good day.
    Gina from Mpls
    all the best
    Gina

Comment

"...go just below here is a tab right next to options..."

First click on Post Reply to see this Options Tab!
      See what I'm sewing at http://disfordovey.blogspot.com

Comment

oops my bad,,
        yes you do need to do that step first.
        all the best Gina from Mpls.
        all the best
        Gina

Comment

I am going to give it a try. Took me a while to figure out how to get my picture small enough.

Comment

Yeah....I did it. This was a quilt I made for my niece for her highschool graduation. She was also state champ in cutting.

Diane

Comment

Congratulations and getting the picture posting to work and I'm very glad you did. Your quilt is gorgeous and I'm sure your niece will love it
              Quilting through the dull times
              northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

you did it. good job,, and your neices quilt is gorgious.
                all the best
                Gina

Comment

yep you figured it out!! very nice quilt.... love the silhouette applique....
                  Michele

Comment

Wow.. super quilt.. and is it really lavendar? What girl woudn't love that? It's certainly thoughtful witht at great applisque.. did you make that yourself? I bet you did. How is it applied? QV
                    If you can't see it riding by on a fast horse - it ain't there.

Comment

I actually made the quilt a couple years ago. I was just looking for a picture to use to see if I could post one.

Yes, the color is lavender. The flowers are the SD state flower (pasque). The applique is one I purchased in a kit, but just kind of added to it for the rest of the quilt. I did have to trim a little here and there as the original applique was a man, so had to make a few changes. I made the boot blocks out of 1 inch squares and other pieces for the foot part. It was so much fun to make, although the applique was kind of large and hard to handle. It took two people to get the job done. LOL Even though my niece is a cowgirl, she is also very much a girly girl who is now in college studying to be a nurse.

This is such a great site and I'm really glad I found it. I was on another site for a long time, but something happened while I was sick and a lot of people left.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I hope to take the rest of the day and work on a quilt top.

Diane

Comment

REgardless when you made the quilt.. it is still lovely. and yor gilry girl niece will make a wonderful nurse; she already knows about 'stubborn' patients, how to get out of the way and get to her destination.. pursuing the goal ..
                        her cutting days have been a moral prep for her future, she is a blest young lady to have had that opportunity . I can hear you are very proud of her and I have a feeling you are her favorite aunty. QV
                        If you can't see it riding by on a fast horse - it ain't there.

Comment

Working...
                        X