One Piece Bag, Fig Tree & Co.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Piece Bag, Fig Tree & Co.

I puttered away at this over the long weekend. It is a very large satchel. If I had it to do again, I would add some pockets, but not bad for a first attempt at this one. Modified the straps by using webbing instead of making the straps and I did put one small pocket on one of my gussets to throe my phone in. I used plastic canvas and two pieces of scrap batting, in a fabric envelope matching the interior lining for some extra body sturdiness. I may make an insert to add the partition and pockets....or perhaps Velcro in some foam inserts to make it a camera bag.

Material on sale from Pins and Needles in OH. Total cost probably under $25. I loved the pattern, but I have to say, the directions were not always clear & easy to follow, but it's done!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Re: One Piece Bag, Fig Tree & Co.

I think it turned out pretty cute, I like the fabric, and love the straps. Are the straps only stitched halfway up on the front? Trying to figure out how that worked out.
    sigpicMiss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Comment

Yes, they go about half way up the front, stopping short of the edge of the flap. Thanks.

Comment

Cute Bag, like the colors.

Comment

Working...
        X