that's me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's me

Here is a picture from me on the wedding of our youngest daughter last summer. There is also another one in my album._MG_3963.jpg
    sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Re: that's me

Hi Michele - lovely picture of a lovely friend. I like what I can see of the dress as well. Your hair is perfect for your facial shape.
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

I couldn't get a picture uploaded for some reason, but it did go to my avatar. Sometimes, computers give me the fits. This was about 10 pounds ago. ...... I lost some weight. Well, actually since this pic, I lost, gained and lost again . . .maybe twice.
      Linda L Maurer, Peach Bottom, PA

http://gardenquilting.blogspot.com/

Only a Quilter has a welcome mat at the door to her home and an
      "Enter at Your Own Risk" sign on the door of her sewing room (by Tom and Madge Powis)

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie View Post

Hi Michele - lovely picture of a lovely friend. I like what I can see of the dress as well. Your hair is perfect for your facial shape.
        thanks alot for your nice compliments blondie
        sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Nice to put such a friendly face to the name! Thanks mamaquilt!
          Patti
          "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

I too couldn't get my photo to up load here, so I changed my profile pic. I am just getting to meet some people so this is a great thread so I can put faces to names.

Comment

Working...
            X