Practicing my points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Practicing my points

This is what I have been working on for the past week. Hoping to get it quilted tonight before the Easter bunny comes! LOL I bought some vintage repro fabric to add to my tiny print scraps. I have enjoyed this one, learned a thing or 2 about keeping things on point. I would love to make another one with a color theme, such as red/turquoise or orange/turquoise.

photo.jpg
    "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
    :D

Re: Practicing my points

Looks great!! Love the colors!!
    Mary
    SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

I am making a half square triange quilt and I feel your point pain !!! It should be so easy to get a nice clean point....but it is so hard...your quilt looks amazing.....I just have the last border to put on mine then I am done with the top....hope to sandwich it on Monday and quilt it next week.....next one I make will not have so many points !!

Comment

So pretty! Love the colors - makes me thing of spring/Easter.
        Donna

Comment

That looks amazing. It is hard to keep those points where they belong, those pesky points! I'm getting better since working on a BOM top.

Comment

Nice job, love the colors, it looks like spring.

Comment

Those dang points give me nightmares. You did a fantastic job. Very pretty and perfect for Easter.
              Karen
              Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Thanks ...I kinda cheated the 1/4" seam rule...it became whatever will make my point pointed! LOL But don't look close, thank God I am a terrible photographer!
                "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
                :D

Comment

Love the colors! Beautiful quilt!

Comment

Working...
                  X