X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jess1377
    replied
    Re: Saltbox Harvest

I LOVE that quilt and am so impressed that this is your 3rd quilt. I am still such a beginner and have finished about 5 pieces (table runners, baby quilts). I am going to do something with this line too, i think a pinwheel design... Lovely job though on yours!

Leave a comment:

• BethOhio
    replied

Great choice of colors!! Beautiful!!!!

Leave a comment:

• sunflower1944
    replied

Very nice, great colors.

Leave a comment:

• LanaMonteith
    replied

LOL!~!!! My hubby is worse than the grand kids about dragging his out to the couch and cuddling in it during football season and any other time he wants to feel the "Love". He naps with it in his chair and takes it away from the kids if he wants it!!! If the grandkids are here and they are behaving he'll take them into the bedroom for a nap with grandpa and his blankie. Its really quite cute!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mimis-quilts
    replied

Rosie that is a gorgeous quilt! Love the Fall colors and the cream you used to off-set.
    I have a question...what do husbands do with quilts made by their wives??? My husband loves my quilts, but he wouldn't do anything with one especially for him. Just curious!

Leave a comment:

• Melanee
    replied

absolutely beautiful! You should be very very proud. I can't wait to get to doing one for my husband. I have in the woods and some autumn colors and will do it in a few months. Yours is sooo gorgeous!

Leave a comment:

• MaryB
    replied

Beautiful quilt, Rosie. You have done a great job.

Mary B.

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Wow, wonderful job on a difficult looking quilt - I'm sure hubby appreciates the labor of love!

Leave a comment:

• loulou
    replied

This is gorgeous, great work.

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

very, very super-duper nice!

Leave a comment:

• kelandspence
    replied

I love what you did with it !!! I'm still working on my dresden plates.... been slacking !! lol

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

You did a wonderful job on this quilt for your hubby! I have some Saltbox Harvest and wondered if it was masculine enough for a guy quilt and now I see it is perfect. Love the contract you used with it.

Leave a comment:

• DanielaK
    replied

Awesome! Love it!!

Leave a comment:

• Sunnyok
    replied

Fabulous !!

Leave a comment:

• Rosie
    replied

Thanks for all the compliments! I used a pattern from the blog Freckled Whimsy. There's a lot of different layouts, but I loved this one the best.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X