Pillow case delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pillow case delivery

This is the delivery I am taking to "Sleepyhead Beds" today! All the pillowcases I've received from the ladies here on M*! Taking these to kids in KC who need beds and bedding. Going to surprise Dana with this huge bundle of love for kids from you!

Not to worry, if you are still shipping and or making and sending pillow cases, I will deliver them also. This is the Easter gift she asked for help with. But, all pillowcases will make it to "Sleepyheads Beds".

Thank you ladies... you are most wonderful! We have 66 so far with more coming in!! I hope you can see yours in the many stacks that arrived!

004.jpg

Re: Pillow case delivery

Awesome!!!!!!
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

That Is quite an array of beautiful pillow cases! I know the kids will enjoy them!

Comment

Wow! I know Dana and the kids will love them! I was happy to take part in your efforts.
        Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

Wow! That is so cool! Happy to help!

Comment

Super Duper Cool!
            sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Here is Dana and I after I surprised her with this delivery today! She cried three times. Blessed her to tears we did ladies! She was so excited she called one of the managers of the charity and invited her over to meet me and see the cases. She had a meeting but we are going to go the first of the month to meet her and bring the rest of the cases that are still coming in!

Two more packages were waiting for me when I got home today... Linda from Waterloo Ia. and Trickler from NC... Bright colorful pillowcases! Love them... They will be delivered!

10178084_786862407993210_8395372916787441056_n.jpg

Comment

Mine should be in the mail to you early next week.
                Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Originally posted by ilive2craft2 View Post
                  Mine should be in the mail to you early next week.
                  That will be wonderful!

Comment

Brings a smile to my face. I hope it brightens the children's day.
                    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

Dana really looks so pleased with all the colorful pillowcases, I'm sure the kids will just love them.

PS: I did see the ones donated by my Guild's Project Pillowcases.

Comment

Originally posted by MayinJerset View Post
                        Dana really looks so pleased with all the colorful pillowcases, I'm sure the kids will just love them.

PS: I did see the ones donated by my Guild's Project Pillowcases.
                        Thank you so much! I tried to stack them where everyone who shipped to me might get a glimpse of theirs in my first photo, but I let Dana play with them and she stacked them in the second photo. She was like a kid in a candy shop!!

Comment

So happy to help a great cause.
                          Debbie

Comment

Mine should be there maybe today. How beautiful they look all stacked up together.
                            Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ginny B View Post
                              Mine should be there maybe today. How beautiful they look all stacked up together.
                              Yours was indeed in todays' mail! Thank you so much for helping! God Bless.

Comment

Working...
                              X