Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to post a pic of my first quilt ever, fingers crosses

image.jpg
    I sure hope this works. If it does, my pic will probably be sideways, I took it on my Ipad. This is my first quilt ever. It began as a baby quilt, and I got so carried away with adding boarders to everything, it is easily a couch quilt now. I learned so much making this quilt: I would change a few of the colors, buy more fabric in advance so I don't have to find it when I run out, etc. Also, I have added more quilting to the boarders since I took this pic, but haven't had time to take a new pic since my second quilt is almost done too. Gotta love quilting!

Re: Trying to post a pic of my first quilt ever, fingers crosses

That is beautiful! And posting the picture worked - congrats I have given up even trying to post pictures. My first quilt was a baby quilt that grew, too. I started out at 42 x 42 and it ended up 66 x 66.

I think Jean says to always have the button on the right when you take the picture so that it shows up right side up. Is that the right way, Jean?
    Donna

Comment

This is beautiful! Love your colors

Comment

That is an awesome quilt. You did a great job. I can't wait to see your second one.

Comment

You're off to a great start!

Comment

That turned out beautiful. Looks great on a couch too.
            sigpicMiss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Comment

It's beautiful!

pinwheel.jpg

Looks like my avatar!
              🌺 Lorie

Comment

Your quilt turned out great! I love how you put sashing around the pinwheel blocks. It's a really special 'first' quilt.
                sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Beautiful quilt and I love the pinwheel blocks.

Marion

Comment

Beautiful quilt, I like the color combination you chose for it!
                    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Wow, This is a great quilt! Love the colors, beautiful job.

Comment

What a stunning quilt... and it's you FIRST!!!! I see many beautiful things in your future!!!
                        "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                        that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

I love pinwheels and I love your quilt. Everything you have done is wonderful, love the colors, the border around each pinwheel, the outside border, you did a wonderful job, congratulations on finishing your first quilt.

Comment

Beautiful quilt turned out great

Comment

Oh, those colors are so pretty! And I love the pinwheels too - just a really fun quilt, and congratulations on your first finish!

Comment

Working...
                              X