Phoenix and Her Quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phoenix and Her Quilt

I delivered this quilt that Miss Sheri made to Phoenix today. She is 15 yr old girl that has been battling leukemia for some time now. I first found Phoenix on FB through a friend, and started following her. She spends a good amount of time at Cardinal Glennon Childrens Hospital. The hospital I take quilts to the PICU. After I received the quilts from Miss Sheri, I thought about Phoenix when I saw this quilt. I asked Miss Sheri qhat she thought about giving this quilt to Phoenix, and she thought it was a splendid idea. It took a while for me to get it to her because her counts haven't been good. Any way, I finally got to deliver it to her today, and she loved it. Thank you again Sheri, for this wonderful quilt that put a smile on this young ladies face.
    Attached Files
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Re: Phoenix and Her Quilt

That is a wonderful quilt and I'm glad it found it's way to your friend. Just goes to show you that love is a good part of life.

Comment

Marilyn, I'm so glad she got it! It really is pretty big, the part shown is just 1/4 of the whole quilt. What a little warrior this young lady seems to be, so courageous. I am delighted to know it went to her.
      sigpicMiss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Comment

Well, bless her heart! That is awesome Marilyn.

Comment

Beautiful quilt for a beautiful girl.
          Robin
          My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Beautiful quilt for an amazing young lady.

Comment

Working...
            X