X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Sheri
    replied
    Re: Pillowcases for nephews

Nice! I just made my first ones for Kensington's project, and it really suprised me too, how easy they were. Yours are so perfect for boys.

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

Don't ya just love making them. Yours are quite nice.

Leave a comment:

• Grandma G
    replied

Originally posted by annoxyer View Post
    LOL! My husband is holding up the pillow cases and to his right is Lord O'Reilly. We made him up for a Halloween decoration and just never took him down because everyone loved him so much!
    Oh, good! Glad to know that no quilters were harmed during the taking of that photo!!

Leave a comment:

• annoxyer
    replied

Originally posted by Grandma G View Post
    Love the pillow cases but have one question. Who or what is that peaking around your right side in the background??? lol
    LOL! My husband is holding up the pillow cases and to his right is Lord O'Reilly. We made him up for a Halloween decoration and just never took him down because everyone loved him so much!

Leave a comment:

• Judy, USMC
    replied

Originally posted by Grandma G View Post
    Love the pillow cases but have one question. Who or what is that peaking around your right side in the background??? lol
    The second photo Scared me too! Looks like Phantom of the Opera or Beauty and the Beast character .....

Leave a comment:

• Grandma G
    replied

Leave a comment:

• annoxyer
    replied

Originally posted by MayinJerset View Post
    Really good looking pillowcases and I know your nephew will love them as they match the quilts you made him. .
    You were very observant to notice about the way the dogs were on your first try at making pillowcase. Sorry today it took me quite some time before I noticed that some fabrics need to be turned around before sewing on the band.
    I will be sure to watch fabric placement next time!

Leave a comment:

• annoxyer
    replied

Very true! I gave my nephews their pillowcases and they absolutely LOVED them!

Leave a comment:

• MayinJerset
    replied

Really good looking pillowcases and I know your nephew will love them as they match the quilts you made him. .
    You were very observant to notice about the way the dogs were on your first try at making pillowcase. Sorry today it took me quite some time before I noticed that some fabrics need to be turned around before sewing on the band.

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

They look great. I'm sure your nephews will love them!

Leave a comment:

• vchale
    replied

So cute. I'm sure they will be excited and hey when he lays his head down the dogs will be right!

Leave a comment:

• annoxyer
    started a topic Pillowcases for nephews

Pillowcases for nephews

I watched the MSQC tutorial on how to make easy pillowcases and made my first two last night. Both pillowcases match the quilts I gifted to my nephews last Christmas. So fun and so quick! The only thing I wish I would have done differently is turned the doggy fabric so the doggies aren't going up and down. Other than that, they came out very professional!

mason's pillow case.jpgchris's pillowcase.jpg
Working...
X