My funny camping story....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My funny camping story....

The oldest grandgirl, who will be turning 13 in just four more days, started the fire for us Saturday morning. I asked her how that went. She proceeded to tell me, well, I started out with a hashtag ( # ) of small wood.......
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Re: My funny camping story....

That is to funny! We are from a different world.

Comment

We think we have them fugured out but I dont think so. That was funny and so darn cute
      Karen
      Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Too too funny! For those of you who remember Art Linkletter, "Kids say the darndest things!"
        Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Hi Bubba,
          I see your from Tacoma, I was born at Tacoma General & raised in Sumner, Graduated from Sumner Sr High in 1961.. I now live in Deland, Fl about 25 miles west of Daytona. It's like clear across the country from you & I miss Wa so much especially in the summer when it's 100 down here . I still have many friends out there. You also have some nice Quilt Shops out there. Happy Easter.
          aquilter2

Comment

That's very funny. Kids today have such a different view of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by judi43 View Post
              Hi Bubba,
              I see your from Tacoma, I was born at Tacoma General & raised in Sumner, Graduated from Sumner Sr High in 1961.. I now live in Deland, Fl about 25 miles west of Daytona. It's like clear across the country from you & I miss Wa so much especially in the summer when it's 100 down here . I still have many friends out there. You also have some nice Quilt Shops out there. Happy Easter.
              aquilter2
              And I was born at St. Joes!!! The old one! Brought home then five years later, moved across the street. Married to my husband who live six blocks away and now we live about a mile the other direction.
              pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

My parents went to Sumner High School. Dad lived in Sumner his whole life. But they would have graduated in 57 I think.

Comment

Working...
                X