some quickies???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some quickies???

did some quickies (is that what you call a quick project) in between cleaning and rearranging my sewing room

P1020258 COPIE.jpgP1020257 COPIE.jpgP1020256 COPIE.jpgP1020254 COPIE.jpgP1020253 COPIE.jpgP1020252 COPIE.jpg

a new swimming tote with plastified inside. the first time I tried sewing with plastified cotton.
    then I also made some little bowls. A friend of mine is collecting those caps for a wheelchair.
    Now back to the sewing room, still have to clean a lot before leaving for a 2 week cure next Sunday.
    sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Re: some quickies???

Fun stuff, Michele
    How did you like sewing on the oilcloth?
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Quickies are fun to make...yours turned out very nice!!
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Wow. thanks for sharing those quickies. sometimes it is just fun to make some quick projects. I have been making quick projects too. mini burp cloths, Kleenex pouches, little blankets for babies for a local charity. Love the cloth bag.

Comment

Michèle, don't tell me that's all one day's work while cleaning . . . you be quick!!
          Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
          it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I like quickies
            2015 is here
            Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other :)

Comment

Those are really cute. I love the tote! My "quickies" usually turn into a 3 day ordeal!! LOL, maybe one day!
              Sharon

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
                Michèle, don't tell me that's all one day's work while cleaning . . . you be quick!!
                the tote I made in one afternoon and the 3 bowls I made yesterday. They're really quick, once you find the scraps that are already cut. That's why I'm cleaning my sewing room. That way I find all kind of different scraps, sort of like precuts.

Michèle

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
                  Fun stuff, Michele
                  How did you like sewing on the oilcloth?
                  I actually didn't like to sew the oilcloth at all. That's way that tote doesn't have an inside pocket or any zipper. Still have some oilcloth left. But I find it a good idea for a swimming tote. Just throw all the wet stuff in there until you get home.

Michèle

Comment

Wow, Never would have thought to make these. can see the possibilities opening up to use up any left over jelly roll strips for a coordinating little basket next to the bed quilt or for table runner ! Just googled to see how to make. Thanks for the idea

Comment

Is no one going to fill Michele in on the other meaning of a quickie. I can't believe you didn't touch this one, Sandy Navas! Off to send Michele a PM. hahaha
                      Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Originally posted by rebeccas-sewing View Post
                        Is no one going to fill Michele in on the other meaning of a quickie. I can't believe you didn't touch this one, Sandy Navas! Off to send Michele a PM. hahaha
                        thanks Rebecca for telling me, but I guess Sandy has a lot other worries at the moment with her DD and grandkids.

Michèle

Comment

Working...
                        X